Monday, July 27, 2009

"Lost" Web Series



One more "Lost" tidbit I forgot to share in my last post...

At http://abc.com/lostmysteries they are showing a web series to keep the fans going while they await the final season premiere in January of 2010 (cough, cough, yeah that's me). It is called "Mysteries of the Universe: the Dharma Initiative." I checked it out earlier today and the first installment is about 3 minutes long. It says it is from a documentary series shown in the 1980s that was one thought to be lost (insert drum roll pun here). This first section talks about conspiracy theories of secret organizations of people who live among us...dum Dum DUM!!

It will be interesting to see what follows in the nest episodes which are planned to air as follows:

Episode two: on 8/4/2009

Episode 3: on 9/8/2009

Episode 4: on 10/15/2009

Episode 5: on 11/16/2009

And so it goes...

12 comments:

Ziggy Stardust said...

Thank you and please keep feeding me any Lost news.

Anne

monica said...

My husband loves lost! I don't care for it though...Stopping in from SITS!

Xenia said...

I've never watched the show, but I know a lot of people are big fans!

p.s. following you from MBC Under 100!
http://thanksmailcarrier.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Xenia,
thanks for following from MBC...but I cannot get to your blog, it isn't listed under your profile....
T.

Erin said...

Thanks for the comment love, T. I'm very new to this, so you might have to help me out! Did I do roll call right for this first time?

Ha. I'm paranoid.

Anyway, even though I don't watch much TV, this post was GOOD. Looking forward to reading more from you!

Nanny Dee said...

Hi T -- I had a personal break-up with Lost this past spring and now I'm reading these posts and feeling a longing!

After years of faithful watching, I decided that I wasn't getting what I needed from this drama-filled relationship -- I wanted ANSWERS and week after week there were only more questions. For my sanity, I made a clean break and told my husband I will not longer be watching side by side on the couch.

Vanessa said...

Hello T. I just updated my blog to include my Turkey Taco recipe. Enjoy and let me know what you think if you give a go. Thanks so much for your comment! ~Vanessa :) http://craftycreative.blogspot.com/

Lauren said...

Thanks for the wishes,T! Great site, makes me want some coffee right about now :)

BALLET NEWS said...

Hi, just wanted to say how much I've enjoyed reading your posts and how wonderful your pictures are - really breathtaking ! Thankyou for sharing

Anonymous said...

Thanks for following me. I'm no. 59 for you!

Gigi said...

I haven't watched lost since the third season began. I get too caught up in it. I forget that they aren't real people. I'm a HUGE dork....
But I still want to know what is going on on the show. See?! I forget they aren't real!!! Aagh!
Have a great day, SITSta.

RebeccaMom said...

Oh I love LOST! thanks for informing me as to this little tidbit :)

Blog Awards

Here are a few awards this blog has received thanks to some kind folks!

Friends and Favorites Award

Friends and Favorites Award
given 05/20/2009 by SquirrelQueen (http://squirrelqueen2.blogspot.com/)

One Lovely Blog Award

One Lovely Blog Award
given on 07/23/2009 by Juanita (http://juanitaharris.blogspot.com/)