Monday, July 27, 2009

"Lost" at Comic-Con



"Lost" is one of the many shows that made presentations at this year's Comic-Con. As a die-hard "Lost" fan I am certainly excited about the upcoming final season of the show. I wanted to share the link to the article from the New York Times about their presentation at Comic-Con this year. It sounds like it was very interesting with appearances by the producers and cast members, lots of sneak-peaks at the upcoming season, special effects, and even a used prop given to a fan in the audience. Here is the link to the full article (which is also where the above photo is from): http://www.nytimes.com/2009/07/27/arts/television/27lost.html

The final season of "Lost" will begin airing in January 2010...so until then, we at least have these tantalizing tidbits to chew on.
And so it goes...

3 comments:

Ziggy Stardust said...

OMG I am a Lost nut!! Thank you for posting this. I got to see my Sawyer sitting there. You made me very happy.

Anne

betty said...

geesh; I didn't know they were going to be at Comic-Con. I live about an hour from where the convention was and recently also heard that Johnny Depp (another favorite of mine) was there too. Had I known...........I would have gotten tickets.....

I became a fan of Lost last summer when we started with Season 1, then got Season 2, etc. I, for one can't wait to see how they tie it all up and if they can tie up all the loose ends.

cute blog you have here

betty

blakes said...

Hi T,
I Love "Lost", my husband just doesn't get into it so it's "my" time to escape work, my husband and my son! (lol) I see you are friends with "Miss Shelley"
What a wonderful woman,(she's my bosses wife) just love her! :) Anyhow, following you from MBC now.
-Blake
http://centerpetpharmacy.com/blog/

Blog Awards

Here are a few awards this blog has received thanks to some kind folks!

Friends and Favorites Award

Friends and Favorites Award
given 05/20/2009 by SquirrelQueen (http://squirrelqueen2.blogspot.com/)

One Lovely Blog Award

One Lovely Blog Award
given on 07/23/2009 by Juanita (http://juanitaharris.blogspot.com/)