Thursday, May 14, 2009

Starting Another Blog



I have started another blog called "My Personal Museum." I decided that rather than just add alot of discussions about art and architecture, one of my greatest passions in life, to this personal "life and a bag of chips" blog, I would create a special place for those things to happen. So far I have created only one entry to start it up and get things going but I will be adding a few more posts in the next couple of days. If you are a fan of art and architecture then please stop on by that blog from time to time and show it some love too :) You can access it by clicking on "view my complete profile" to the right or the link provided here: http://mypersonalmuseum.blogspot.com/
Thanks and happy blogging to you all!
And so it goes...

4 comments:

myra said...

Nice art blog I enjoyed that thank you

Charitable Creations Jewelry said...

Nice Blog! Following from MBC

Please follow my sites at beautybloggingmom.blogspot.com
itsgirltime.blogspot.com (This one is very new, so any help is greatly appreciated)
TheSavingsDepot.blogspot.com

Laura said...

Love the new blog - I have so much to learn, especially when it comes to art in Chicago...I always say I'll make the effort to go see new exhibits, etc. and I never do! This will be great motivation. Thank you!

Suzi said...

Visiting from SITS. Nice blog and good luck with the personal one.

Blog Awards

Here are a few awards this blog has received thanks to some kind folks!

Friends and Favorites Award

Friends and Favorites Award
given 05/20/2009 by SquirrelQueen (http://squirrelqueen2.blogspot.com/)

One Lovely Blog Award

One Lovely Blog Award
given on 07/23/2009 by Juanita (http://juanitaharris.blogspot.com/)