Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Mona Lisa on Caffeine



I found this image today and just had to share! It is of the Mona Lisa made from 3,604 coffee cups at the "Aroma Festival at the Rocks" in Sydney, Australia (July 2009). Since it has two of my dearest addictions, art and coffee, it was just too good not to pass up putting it on my blog to share :)

Here's the link to the site I saw it on, which has a stop-motion clip of Mona coming together: http://www.eatmedaily.com/2009/08/mona-lisa-made-from-3604-coffee-cups/

And so it goes...

8 comments:

tori said...

love this!!!

EmFabulousFunshine said...

omg...thats awesome!!!!!!!

a honey-dew shower is kinda like a bridal shower...for the groom. he opened all the presents, which were mostly tools LOL. but really it was just an excuse to get all their friends together and drink. highly recommended good time :)

said...

Neat! Thanks for sharing this. What some people think of!

p.s. Thanks so much for stopping by last week on my SITS feature day!

Corrie Howe said...

Totally, cool. Amazing what people can do.

Unknown said...

that's amazing...and completely fun!

Clueless_Mama said...

That is so cool! How do people come up with that stuff??

Martha said...

I absolutely adore your blog, it reeks of coffee and sings like caffeine. Does that make sense? Nah, I'm merely caffeinated :) thanks for your comment!

Duchess of Tea said...

Hello darling, I have missed you so much!!! I thank you from the bottom of my heart for your kind words and prayers. I am one lucky girl to have you as a friend; you truly are the gem in my teacup. I am now off to stroll around your blog to see what I have missed.

Love & Hugs
Duchess

Blog Awards

Here are a few awards this blog has received thanks to some kind folks!

Friends and Favorites Award

Friends and Favorites Award
given 05/20/2009 by SquirrelQueen (http://squirrelqueen2.blogspot.com/)

One Lovely Blog Award

One Lovely Blog Award
given on 07/23/2009 by Juanita (http://juanitaharris.blogspot.com/)