Thursday, November 26, 2015

Can't Keep Up

I read quite a lot, more than the average bear, and I can't seem to keep up with making review entries for every single one, even when I wait and put up like thirteen or so at a time. Since I keep track of my readings on Goodreads anyway, I decided to clean it up, there were still over fifty-four entries in my "currently reading list" that I had finished and left there until I magically discovered time to write reviews. So, I am doing something new. Those fifty-four that were staring at me: I simply rated with the Goodreads star system and marked as read. From here on out I am thinking of a review that is short and sweet: first line of the book, last line of the book, and in one sentence what was the point of the book or its message. Let's see how that works, because really, if any of us want a good description we can look at the top of Goodreads, and if anybody really wants to know what I think of a book beyond that, they'll ask me. This is mostly for me to keep track of all the books I have read.

And so it goes...

No comments:

Blog Awards

Here are a few awards this blog has received thanks to some kind folks!

Friends and Favorites Award

Friends and Favorites Award
given 05/20/2009 by SquirrelQueen (http://squirrelqueen2.blogspot.com/)

One Lovely Blog Award

One Lovely Blog Award
given on 07/23/2009 by Juanita (http://juanitaharris.blogspot.com/)